Follow me

layout: Sydney Trip

I'm taking Shimelle's Scrapbooking Remix class - and although I'm running a bit late with the email prompts, I'm still plugging through them dodgedly.

I based this layout on a template that Shimelle used in one of her weekly prompts. I love the way this layout turned out!


Last May, a few of my friends and I went up to Sydney for a weekend to celebrate a friend's 30th birthday. We mainly ate, and had fun wandering around the city. I even won a big soft plushie at a skill tester - which I think I will scrap on a separate page later.

The top photo is actually two photo strips that came out of a sticker photo booth. I think scrapbook pages are a great way of "storing" these miscellaneous bits and pieces. If left on their own, these photo strips would probably be lost in a drawer somewhere, forgotten until some unknown time.


Comments

  1. Wow;
    Beautiful LO,i love all this fotos together & layering ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts