Follow me

project life: week 17

Another one pager for week 17, and a fairly simple layout (kind of reflects the new blog background - entirely coincidental, I assure you). Not much to say with regards to the papers used apart from the fact that they were from the Midnight Core digital edition.

All the cards in the photo are crooked because I took them out of their pockets to take this photo. I just wasn't able to take a photo without glare.


I watched two movies that I've been looking forward to for a while, Iron Man 3 and Warm Bodies. Robert Downey Jr was as enjoyable to watch as always, though the bad guy was a little less than impressive. Warm Bodies was surprisingly sweet and definitely worth watching. I'm a little tempted to buy the DVD when it comes out.

The photo in the top right pocket is of my best friend. I'd sent her a Postagram and she whatsapp'ed me a photo of her receiving it.
I think even in this digital age, we still get a lot of joy at receiving something tangible in the mail. If you haven't heard of or tried Postagram yet, I really recommend that you give it a go. Next time, instead of sending out an Instagram, try mailing it to a friend or family member as a Postagram.


Just had to take a picture of the best cookie and cream ice cream ever! I was so close to eating the whole tub by myself.


This is a pretty blurry shot, but I had to include it. Once the weather gets cold and the heater is brought out, my cat would be found glued right next to it. Sometimes she sits with her face between the grills. I sometimes think I can smell singed hair.
I have to remember to take a better shot of that next time. With Winter coming, there would be plenty of chances for that.


ANZAC day was also this week. We didn't do much, but I took a picture of a paper poppy I made from a printable found here.



A fairly simple layout means a fairly simple entry. Just a note before signing off; as per usual, I'm linking to the Mom Creative's Project Life Tuesday.

Comments

Popular Posts