Follow me

playing catch up (part 3 - final)


So here's March, and the end of my "catching up" series. I know we're into April now, but all the following layouts were completed on a week by week basis and I should (hopefully) have them all up by the end of the week.

I have again returned to Teresa Collins' "She Said" collection for this layout, and I think I was a bit more successful in making the colours work with each other this time around.


Of course it helped that I attended an engagement party where the colour theme was "Pink", so that matched up very well with the patterned paper.

By the way, in case anyone was wondering (or worried), the left-most 3x4 photo is of a shaved green-tea ice cream dessert from Dessert Story in Chinatown, Melbourne. It's actually really good, despite the dodgy photo. Those less adventurous could try the peanut shaved ice-cream. Yummy!

Still trying to figure a cleaner way to add journaling onto cards. Perhaps actual journaling cards cropped and put over patterned paper?

The SO actually went with me to the Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo (top right card) and sat through an entire scrapbooking class. It's so sweet! Although it could also be payment for the entire night spent playing Talisman (boardgame) the night before...


I really love the glitter foam thickers by American Crafts, big enough to create a proper title, without overwhelming the card. They are really quite shiny and glittery, unfortunately the camera doesn't do it justice.


I really got into The Lizzie Bennet Diaries, like, really really into it. Watched like 80+ episodes in about two weeks. So I couldn't not put a screen cap of "Dizzy Day" (Darcy+Lizzy) in my project life. Actually, this has made me want to re-watch that episode right now...

*submit*

P.S. I'm linking up today with The Mom Creative.

Comments

Popular Posts