Follow me

artful journaling foundations

Yes, another art journaling course – I’m so addicted to them!
This time it’s Laure Ferlita’s Artful Journaling Foundations. Below are pages from the first two lessons.
AJF 1 - Affirmation
First lesson is called “Affirmation”. I could have been a little lighter of hand when drawing that stem of the flower, but I like how the petals ended up.
We would be colouring this at a later date I think.
AJF 2 - Watermelon
The second lesson is called “watermelon”. I think I was a bit heavy handed with the lines and the colour in the shadows, although the picture turned out pretty good after being converted into a jpeg.
This is also a contour drawing, where I keep my eye on the subject while drawing (as opposed to on the page). It was quite unnerving as we were drawing straight on the page with pen, no pencil-sketching!

Comments

Popular Posts