Follow me

hola!

I was supposed to have written this entry before I left for my holiday, but I forgot. Seeing how there’s internet access in my hotel room, I thought I should take the opportunity to write a quick note.

I’m currently in my 3rd day of my 11-days Portugal-Spain tour and have just finished the Portugal leg of the trip.

My itinerary is as follows:
Day 1 – Hong Kong –> Lisbon
Day 2 – Lisbon –> Cape of the Rock –> Obidos –> Fatima –> Belem Tower –> Discovery Monument –> Jeronimos Monastery
Day 3 – Lisbon –> Commercial Square –> Evora –> Seville
Day 4 – Seville –> Spanish Square –> Gibraltar –> St. Michael Grotto –> Costa del Sol
Day 5 – Costa del Sol –> Granada –> Alhambra Palace –> Generalife –> Cordoba
Day 6 – Cordoba –> Consuegra –> Toledo –> Madrid
Day 7 – Madrid –> Segovia –> Aquaduct –> Alcazar –> Madrid City Tour
Day 8 – Madrid –> Valencia –> City Tour
Day 9 – Valencia –> Barcelona –> Monastery of Montserrat
Day 10 – Barcelona –> Olympic Park –> Montjuic –> Sagrada Familia –> Quell Park –> Casa Battlo –> Monument de Colon –> Hong Kong
Day 11 – Hong Kong

I’m trying to do some sketching, but finding that it’s quite hard to do with a tour group. However I’m taking plenty of pictures which I would be sketching from when I get home.

So just letting you know why I’m MIA, and if I don’t get another opportunity to go online (we’re in a different hotel each night), I’ll see you guys when I get back.

Comments

Popular Posts